- Breakfast: oatmeal w/ brown sugar, raisins, ¼ banana, coffee w/stevia & half/half (really liked!)
- Snack: breakfast burritos (eggs, cheese, tortilla, salsa) coffee w/ stevia & half/half
- Lunch: Whole Pita sandwich: turkey, hummus, spinach, ½ avocado
- Snack: hummus & tortilla chips
- Dinner: hamburger helper (beef, pasta, cheesy), snap peas
- Snack: Fro Yogurt, fish crackers (too many!!!)
Exercise: 35 min elliptical
Water: Excellent… this is getting redundant.
Energy: Did not want to get up with E @ 5:50, soooooo tired (He got up at 11, 1, & 3 too). But Scott was golfing and he wouldn’t go back to sleep or even just play in his crib. Felt better after coffee. Felt good after gym too. 2 o’clock tired…
Hypno tapes: nap time
Household: 2 loads of laundry
Budget/money: Normally we would go out to eat after baseball game, but I was a little late to the game and made sandwiches for everyone. Spent $0 during the day, so we got Yogurt Town yogurt for dessert (with coupon).
Parenting: 1 Because of a lack of planning ahead… I missed Owen’s AWESOME homerun! I got there right after. It is only tball, but he, evidently, hit the ball over the all outfielders’ heads. They had to chase the ball down & by the time they got to the ball, Owen was almost at 3rd base! I watched his other 2 at bats & he hit them fine, but no homeruns! Since I’m going to be packing lunches for future baseball games, I need to do that ahead of time or not go to the gym. I don’t want to miss any of his future homeruns.