My habit of the week is going to be to keep track of EVERYTHING I eat, the good, the bad, and the HORRIBLE.
I eventually want to include tracking the calories of everything, but I am REALLY trying to stick to BABY Steps. After all, keeping track/ paying attention to my food is a VAST improvement over what I’ve been doing: eating with abandon! .
These are some of the habits I will be instituting for my “Habit of the Week.” This is really just a place I can get them all down so I remember what I want to do. In NO particular order:
- blog daily
- update picture files weekly
- make bed daily
- wash sheets weekly
- 1 load of laundry each day
- clean 1 area of house each day
- plan menus & shopping
- cut & use coupons
- clean sink every night (ala Flylady.net)
- attend to bills/papers once per week
- purge 1 area each day (again, ala Flylady.net)
- wash face nightly & moisturize
- exercise daily
- go to bed by 9pm nightly (no napping!)
- Cook every meal for 7 days straight
- No TV for a week (for family)
- Catch up on scrapbooking!!